All photos are the actual pedal. No box or manuals.
From Tape Audio Co.:
ONE is the first product for Tape Audio Co. We spent months dialing it in and getting feedback from fuzz friends and love how it adds texture and color while maintaining simplicity. With two basic controls (volume and compression), and a switch to toggle between two EQ settings, you have a simple, yet effective fuzz to elevate your dirt repertoire. Master controls the overall output of the effect, which is a lot, and Comp controls the compression characteristics of the diode clipping section of the circuit. Even though it's a balls to the wall fuzz, you have a lot of control and it's very interactive with your guitar volume control.
- High quality 9v, regulated and filtered DC power supply required (2.1mm barrel tip, center negative)
- Master controls overall volume
- Comp controls the compression characteristic of the clipping diodes (compressed to big, open, and tight)
- Light/Dark controls the EQ shape of the effect
- Carbon Comp resistors
- NOS Philips, Sprague, Kemet capacitors (or similar)
- Switchcraft and Lumberg jacks
- NOS diodes
- Bourns slide potentiometers
- NOS A&H rocker switch