From Dr Scientist:
Dusk is a digitally controlled analog filter. At its heart is an analog 12dB/Octave low pass filter based around an old-school integrated circuit called an Operational Transconductance Amplifier or OTA. The OTA runs off of split +/-9V rails for great audio quality and a deep filter sound. The digital side brings a whole bunch of convenient and powerful features like controlling the filter setting, tap tempo, MIDI, 6 LFOs, and a platform for all the best filter modes in one small pedal.
- 3 Filter Modes, 6 LFO Waveforms in a small form factor
- High quality analog signal path
- Premium parts and components throughout
- True Bypass with soft touch relay switching
- MIDI implementation of all digital controls
- Expression pedal/CV control over Filter Cutoff
- Top mounted audio and power jacks
- Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
- FILTER – Mode dependent. Controls Filter Cutoff or Filter Range.
- RESONANCE – Analog feedback control adds resonance to filter.
- VOLUME – Analog volume control.
- MODE – Select 1 of 3 operating modes (Cutoff, Envelope, LFO).
- WAVEFORM – Select 1 of 6 waveforms for LFO Mode.
- MULTI – Mode dependent. Automated Filter Sweep, Envelope Freeze, LFO Speed Ramping.
- BYPASS – Engage or disengage the effect
Pedals, I Love You is a Dr Scientist Authorized Dealer